MATRESS STORE // InteriorDesign




 


Some months ago I was commissioned to design a 
matress store in my town, the business was running
since 40 years ago, the owner wanted to change the
shop in a new area and space, bigger and with more
natural light. The shop is 180 square meters divided
in two floors.
the owner of the shop wanted to have a natural, and
warm space, where the costumers could see, try 
and feel the matress in a relax way.
I used natural stained pin wood for the furniture, where
are show the house clothing, using the only wall of 
the shop. Aswell, for the hanging sistem, I design all
of them with matt black iron structures, special for 
the place and for the products.
Hanging between the two shop floors with the stairs
sorrounding, about 7 meters high I made a special piece, 
where are hanging 3 lamps and white natural cotton 
cords where can be hang all sort of products, usually
cushions.
Outside the store label, aswell follow the natural and
simple and warm athmosphere I wanted to created
inside. All the lighting is warm colour, and neutral, 
so all the house bedding and clothing hightlighted from
the shop case.
I'm satisfied with the result, the intentions and resolutions
and in the end the outcome design.




























1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.